If you are a graduated member of the Healthy Nurses Program, we offer alumni the opportunity to continue their participation in our online program. The cost is $20.00 a month and you receive access to all our program materials and weekly meetings. You are encouraged to come as often as you need or want to maintain your recovery.
Benefits of Membership
- Listen to a monthly lecture on key topics about sobriety and recovery.
- Attend weekly support group meetings in the Boise metropolitan area.
- Access to The Healthy Nurses Blog and weekly posts that will stimulate your thinking and open up conversations about creating a healthy lifestyle.
- Receive a monthly theme-based journal that prompts you to reflect upon your recovery process.
- Make connections with other individuals who have made the decision to become sober and create a new life for themselves through recovery.
The cost of the program is $20.00 per month. Subscriptions are month-to-month and may be cancelled at the end of each month’s cycle or prior to the start of the month.
If you prefer to pay by check you can schedule payment arrangements by contacting Karolyn
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Each month we provide an online lecture and reflection journal based on a designated theme or aspect of sobriety and recovery. The lecture will provide you with information about the topic as well as a follow up learning activity. The monthly journal will also be based upon the theme for the month and provide you with reflective prompts that facilitate your thinking about your new life and the challenges you will face in recovery. The themes for the year are as follows:
Recovery As A Way of Life
Mindfulness & Spirituality
Relationships In Recovery
Stress Management In Recovery
Managing Your Priorities & Time
Managing Your Career
Gratitude & Recovery
Celebration In Recovery
Please note that support group sessions are not limited to the theme of the month. During these sessions we will talk about the topics and issues that are of immediate concern for group members.
Support Group Meetings
In our Healthy Nurses Support Program we frequently discuss:
- Licensing maintenance and/or reinstatement
- Monitoring requirements and compliance
- Employment issues
Personal themes including:
- Healthy living skills (nutrition, diet, exercise and creating an active lifestyle)
- Life skills (coping, venting, personal growth and accountability)
- Relationships skills (communication, boundaries and conflict management)
For meeting dates, times and locations go to: HNSP Meetings
TO ENSURE YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY
On the registration page you will be asked to identify your username and password as well as given the opportunity to identify a nickname. Many of our members prefer to remain anonymous as a participant of our programs. If you wish to retain your confidentiality as a participant of this program, please register your first and last name as your nickname. For example, if you want to be known as Rocket Man, type in Rocket for your first name and Man for you last name. OR if you want to be known as Lisa M , type in Lisa for your first name and the letter M for you last name. All other personal information provided will be held in confidence.
To subscribe, click the link below.
To unsubscribe, click the link below.